LA JOLLA PLAYHOUSE The Playhouse is looking to hire a dynamic professional to be their next Human Resources Manager! This position is responsible for the day-to-day human resources activities, including, but not limited to: recruitment and orientation; benefits and compensation administration; employee relations; equity, diversity and inclusion; workers’ compensation and health and safety policies and procedure. Other essential duties include on and off-boarding employees, new hire orientation, equity, diversity and inclusion, and employee recognition.
• Bachelor's degree in business, HR, or related discipline.
• Minimum 3-5 years HR experience, including knowledge of and experience in employee relations, recruitment, benefits and compensation, workers’ compensation, and employment law.
• Certification in HR
• Strong knowledge of current Federal and California State labor laws and ACA compliance.
• Proven ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff and management and external parties, and represent the company to internal and external groups.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Great organizational skills, interpersonal skills and attention to detail
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize appropriately
• Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel, Payroll Software System (Paychex preferred) and Benefit Administration Program (BeneTrac preferred)
Submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.