Two River Theater is seeking a friendly, enthusiastic, and customer service-oriented Box Office Supervisor. This position is responsible for providing exemplary customer service, generating earned revenue through ticket, subscription sales, and donation upsells and overseeing five part-time box officers. The Box Officer Supervisor is a full-time position reporting directly to the Box Office Manager.
RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to:
• Processing phone, mail, email, and in person orders for single tickets and subscriptions.
• Ensuring all box officers are up-to-date on the theater’s productions, special events, rental events and special offers.
• Reconciling concessions and merchandise cash intake at each performance.
• Being the point person for all ticketing matters during performances.
• Responsible for handling any last-minute requests and decisions at curtain time.
• Becoming proficient in Spektrix ticketing system.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Background in sales or customer service.
• Strong computer skills.
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to create a positive and motivating environment which encourages box officers to strategically upsell patrons.
• Initiative and ability to regularly delegate tasks without hesitation.
• Must be available to work evenings, weekends, holidays, and non-traditional shifts.
• A love and knowledge of theater is preferred.
• Bilingual Spanish/English a plus.
For a full job listing visit: https://tworivertheater.org/job-opportunities/