Two River Theater is seeking a friendly, enthusiastic, and customer service-oriented Box Officer. This position is responsible for providing exemplary customer service and generating earned revenue through ticket, subscription sales, and donation upsells.
RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Processing phone, mail, email, and in person orders for single tickets and subscriptions.
• Strategically upselling patrons into multi-ticket buys, subscriptions and add on donations at check-out.
• Being up-to-date and accurately relaying information to patrons about the theater, its production, special events, rental events and special offers.
• Distributing tickets at Will-Call.
• Becoming proficient in Spektrix ticketing system.
• Other duties as assigned. Qualifications:
• Background in sales or customer service.
• Strong computer skills. • Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
• Should be comfortable in an occasionally fast paced environment.
• Must be available to work evenings, weekends, holidays, and non-traditional shifts.
• A love and knowledge of theater is preferred.
• Bilingual Spanish/English a plus.
To Apply: Candidates should submit a letter of intention (including where you saw this job posting) and resume to Michele Klinsky, Box Office Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please. Application Deadline: September 20/2019